Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 January 2016

And then there were 'two' (Part III)




Well this is part three of my previous blogs.
Saquib Amjad aka Sophisticated- Well what can I say about him, (everything about him appears to be sophisticated). Well there are many different versions of the word sophisticated, so let me clarify. What I mean is ‘Characterized by intuitiveness while preserving exactness and precision’ (the dictionary definition).
           - His beard-sophisticated
           - His handwriting-sophisticated
           - His hairstyle-sophisticated
Being an ardent fan of rivalry between Marvel and DC comics, he provided me all the seasons of Justice League. (Soon I will ask him for batman and joker series). What no one understands, he digests pretty quickly. (4th sem- the combo of Abidi sir and Communication). But believe me man, abusive words like bak**** (commonly used by Sallu) doesn’t suit you (or rather your personality). Since your personality is also sophisticated, so you  should rather go for somewhat unprecedented words like rascal and bastard which are not so commonly used in college (kidding..). Overall you are a great guy with an ascetic attitude.
One word to describe him- Voracious
Anand Agrawal aka First class dealer- First of all I am confused whether it is ‘Agrawal’ or ‘Agarwal’  (So I opted for the former !!) Well I have seen many dealers in my four years of Engineering but none like him. Be it viva or exam sheet, he has introduced the dealing factor everywhere. During exams, even if he doesn’t know anything he will write at least two pages. I remember, back in August he was crying (I am the prime witness) over the fact, whether he would be selected in any company or not. Now ‘harami’ has secured a Hat-trick- TCS, Secure Meters, Zia Semiconductor. And don’t you worry, he is planning to sit further. I think he will stop only when one fine morning, Samar sir calls his parents and say- Agrawal Ji please stop your son, he is destroying the chances of others. And you will always find him coordinating something or the other. However he is the only guy (according to me), who can recall what we have done in the labs in the preceding months, and thus he is valuable before any practical exam. Overall he is supremely talented in dealing. (But plz diminish the use of ‘literally’ in your conversation).
One word to describe him- Volunteer
# Stay Calm
# Never Give Up




No comments:

Post a Comment