Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 March 2018

NFT TEAM



Ok, so one of my favorite genre in writing blogs is describing people. I have spent enough time in this group, so I can pretty much write on this topic. So here goes the list-

Pradeep- U want to hear the truth, here's the truth- I have never seen someone as cool as him. Being a team lead is a big responsibility and there are severe headaches associated with it, but he handles it so much calm and composure, that the powder brand 'Dermi Cool' will soon approach him for the product’s endorsement. I think there is one invisible ice slab kept on his head which helps him maintaining a constant temperature throughout. (Just like an Air Conditioner maintains a constant temperature inside a room). Also his son is super cute.
One word to describe him- Frosty

Asha Ji- I have often seen that female gender is quite caring and helpful but believe me when I say that ,she has a very tender nature. Whatever the situation is, if she can anyhow contribute, she definitely will go out of the box to help you, no matter what. (She will definitely make a great mother). However there are situations, when the usual calm nature gives way to an extremely frustrated and panicked individual and there she goes, "Maaaaaannnaaavvvvv" or "Goooowwwtthhhaaammm". Also she has extreme liking for the kids, just like me.
One word to describe her- Benevolent

Gautam- Ah ! My rival. I don't know how we are still friends. He doesn't like my choices and neither do I like his. However, nature-wise we both are similar. Here’s his description:-
-Height-5ft         
-Weight-negligible            
-Favorite dishes- Chicken Biryani, Chicken Fried Rice. He doesn't like to eat anything else. Same monotonous food-day in and day out. Other talents include- surviving without water the whole day. His room is a total mess as I have described in my earlier blog. Have you heard his ‘Ghats theory’. No-then go for it-what are you waiting for? (I have already listened to it at least 20 times). Every-time, there is some task to perform (which requires a certain amount of extrovertedness), here comes the dialogue - You know my problem right. I am an introvert. I don't know how to or what to talk to people.
One word to describe him- Audacious

Ankit- He is also a very helpful guy. During my interaction with him at the time of Genesis, I got to know him. He talks very sweetly, (In fact very sweetly) and always provides you with detailed explanation of anything.
One word to describe him- Articulate

Samir- I don't know much about him. However I got to know one thing about him from Ashaji and Gautam, that he has a solution for everything. You are having a problem in recording- call Samir. You are getting an error while running the script- call Samir. I don't know how he does that. We tried everything- installing the load runner version which he uses, asking him for the various solutions to tackle the issues in hand, but to no use. It's as if the problems have collectively decided, that they will only be resolved by Samir.
One word to describe him- Judicious

Jeevan- When i think about Jeevan, the only thing that comes to my mind is Client location. I don't know how he manages to do that. Hidden talents include talking to an individual for 2-3 hours straight. I am the prime witness here. Some1-2 months back, he and Gautam were constantly interacting over phone. (I think it was for the WCMP scenarios). Another thing is that he is super busy every time.
One word to describe him- Dynamo

Sherin- Did I forget someone? How can I? Even if I would have dared to forget her, my end was near. I can't describe the amount of torture I have faced. (You can ask Pradeep, because he has faced them too !!) Whether it was the prank call from the HR or the look which she gave me after the third balloon burst during the Christmas celebrations inside ODC or 'just a sprinkle' incident of Wonderla, it seems that she would go to any extreme limit for torture purpose. However, what she truly is, is an amalgamation of two contrasting personalities- A- that is sweet and caring and the other one B-Oh my god ! Full Volcano, about to burst. Mostly B takes over and in the process, her kind nature is forgotten. Some meditation will surely help here. Let me recall a funny incident from Wonderla. What happened was that for the Water slide, she was encouraging and pumping everyone to go for it. (Pradeep was hesitant at first). However, when her turn came, she realized the gravity of the situation (the Zig Zag path of the slide). She simply refused to go.
One word to describe her- Magma

This team was great. I had a blast working here and I sure as hell, will miss all of you.

Some funny/highlighting moments from Wonderla:-
-Removal of Ashaji and Sherin's base on the water slide.
-The 'sprinkle' moment.
-Gautam sitting in that dangerous swing.
-Rain Disco.
-Wave-Pool.





No comments:

Post a Comment