Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 May 2016

A final goodbye




The end is finally here. (No, indeed I am not talking about the 'end of the world' just like India TV) rather about the end of Bachelor of Technology degree program here in Aligarh Muslim University. After dedicating the four years of our lives here, things are finally coming to an end.  Situations are going to be difficult now as we are now moving from a amateur to a professional level. Well things were cumbersome right here itself, but the main source of stress here were the marks only. Now you will criticise me for talking about marks in my final blog, but give it a thought. All last minute revisions, copying assignment and the blood sucking disastrous labs were only for the purpose of achieving  grades. (No superior motive behind). Now in the real field you will face the supreme dilemma. Some very brutal decisions regarding your career, goals and aspirations will have to be taken. Well let's not get into all that stuff. Let's recollect some memories.
Now here are top ten funny incidents which i remember:-
  • ·    I still remember  SM's two favourite dialogues- "Ek naya concept aa raha hai" and "We are into the 34th lecture today".
  • ·    I still remember atiq sir writing #QUIZ on the blackboard.
  • ·    I still remember MJR talking about his doctor appointments in the class.
  • ·    I still remember how hard i laughed when i first heard the word 'chapaiyaa lab'( the room where MSA took EL-354) from atif.
  • ·    I still remember 'chandausi' bhai showing his premolars and molars to MRA whenever he looked at him,
  • ·    I still remember humayun (EL-223) yelling, Is it ok with everybody? (or rather is it okkkfejkfvnkjnvjn !!)
  • ·   I still remember Mayank's colloquim presentation (Do you remember the animation effects? )
  • ·   I still remember Ale bhai's promise for the cold drink and snacks party, which was never fulfilled, though Amir bhai showed his generous skills but took a two hour extra class in return. (He bribed us or rather we bribed him).
  • ·   I still remember our Taj Mahal trip. It is the most beautiful monument ever.
  • ·   I still remember Tushar's Second Hand Jawani dance at the farewell party. I am truly astonished and  still not able to digest the fact that in-spite of having at least 100 kgs, he can dance really well.
Dedicated to all my class mates !!
# U_made_it_easy
And now coming back to the farewell incident. (Yes the very same farewell which was supposed to go on floors by 4 pm, but started at 6pm !!) Well if you are having any second thoughts  about me, let me clarify that I have a very clean conscience. The woman i was looking in the cad lab computer, is a very professional wwe wrestler. But wait, here is the thing the man who showed you my embarassing meme, was the one who compelled me to do it. He asked me,"Manav yaar tum wwe dekhte ho, to usme women bhi hoti hain na. Zara dikhao mujhe". Atif you are such a con artist.
So here is the final goodbye.
Best of luck for your future endeavors and
Wish you a very happy married life !! (dedicated to those who will not call me in their marriage)...........
MJ





2 comments:

  1. Wish You A Happy Married Life too :) College khatm hote hi kr le ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. na bhai !! phle tmhari hogi..

    ReplyDelete